<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795107617127833?origin\x3dhttp://lynshelter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Blissful Ger
Welcome !

EveLyn

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.

the CAREs


Friends

Joferlyn

Winni

Zaclyn

SjeTing

LanXiang

XiaoBai

Grace Magdalene

Fiona


Most View

JuzBeez

Taxi Diary


Memories








Monday, January 25, 2010

Been very very very busy lately... New accountant, install accounting software, got to key in 3mths paper work into the systems... So stress... Nobody can help me, only I can help myself... Finally, today submitted everything to accountant. Although I didn't complete what I'm suppose to but luckily the accountant is understanding...

Mean while, a lot of planning for me coming ahead, still planning in progress... But I think i need advise...

Labels:



❤20:23