<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/880795107617127833?origin\x3dhttp://lynshelter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Blissful Ger
Welcome !

EveLyn

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.

the CAREs


Friends

Joferlyn

Winni

Zaclyn

SjeTing

LanXiang

XiaoBai

Grace Magdalene

Fiona


Most View

JuzBeez

Taxi Diary


Memories








Monday, March 29, 2010

I am BACK blogging !! ^_^

Lots of stuffs & things happened. Dear & I had planned to ROM this year in Oct, BUT, I am still waiting for him to propose to me. ^_^

Wondering how he will propose to me ???

By the way, heard dear said his mum is renovating the house & a room for us. Thursday going his house to have some discussion about what we need in our room. Not sure it will take how long to finish the renovation & not sure when we will be moving back after renovated.

Basically, this year is renovate room, ROM, wedding shoot....

Haiz... What we need most now is MONEY !!! As we are in singapore, a country where by "No Money No Talk".



Anyway, I just hope that my Big Day will be an unforgettable day. *Praying Hard*


❤20:57